Published on February 26th, 2019 | by Millennium Magazine Staff0
Martin’s Motorworx; Show Your Vehicle A Little Love
Pictured Randy and Sheree Martin of Martin’s Motorworx.
(NAPSI)—Your car doesn’t ask for much. It’s always there for you, getting you where you need to go. A little extra care in the form of an oil change, tune-up and basic service can be a great gift for the one who keeps you going.
“Don’t let your car break your heart by neglecting to take care of it,” advised Rich White, executive director of the nonprofit Car Care Council. “Being car care aware can add years of useful life to your relationship with your vehicle and keep you from being stranded because of an unexpected breakdown.”
The Council recommends a little tender loving auto care.
• Schedule a tune-up annually to optimize your car’s performance. A well-tuned engine delivers the best balance of power and fuel economy and produces the lowest level of emissions.
• Change the oil and filter per the owner’s manual. Periodic oil and filter changes keep your engine clean on the inside.
• Check the tire pressure monthly, including the spare. Your car’s tires affect its ride, handling, traction and safety.
• Have the alignment checked annually. Potholes and other road conditions, as well as normal wear, can take their toll on your car’s steering and suspension. A wheel alignment reduces tire wear, improves fuel economy and handling, and increases driving enjoyment and safety.
• Inspect the windshield wipers and lights on the car. Lights and wipers play a major role in safe driving, and they are normal wear items that need periodic replacement.
To help make vehicle ownership more enjoyable, economical and convenient so you can keep your relationship with your car on track, the Car Care Council has a free custom service schedule available on its website.
The Council is also the source of information for the “Be Car Care Aware” consumer education campaign promoting the benefits of regular vehicle care, maintenance and repair to consumers.
For most people, auto maintenance and repair is not fun or convenient. At Martin’s Motorworx we want to make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible. We genuinely care about your car and your experience, and it shows. The right care extends the life of any car or truck. We have state of the art equipment along with the latest diagnostic technology to provide the highest quality service with quick turnaround the first time! We can work on your domestic or foreign individual vehicle or maintain your fleet of vehicles. We are certified and proficient in Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, BMW, Mercedes and Mini-Cooper and much more.
Martin’s Motorworx, LLC, 2652 Two Notch Road, Columbia, South Carolina 29204 (803) 401-5750. Book Online Or Drop us a line! Better yet, see us in person! Click here www.MartinsMotorworx.com