Published on August 24th, 2015 | by Millennium Magazine Staff0
Great Job Listing: Design Engineer
A Columbia, SC company is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Design Engineer.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to roadway design, CAD drafting, maintaining technical reports, permitting, water and sewer infrastructure, and related tasks. Candidates should be highly motivated, eager to learn, capable of multi-tasking, and a team player.
The Successful candidate will have:
- BS degree in Engineering
- Successful completion of the FE Exam preferred. PE a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in transportation engineering/roadway design or related field.
Experience in some of the following technical areas:
- General civil design
- SCDOT standards
- Drainage system design
- Utility Coordination
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Local (Columbia, SC or Surrounding areas) Experience is highly preferred.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available. We are a non-smoking, drug-free company. Submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to (803) 782-6741. Part-time workers and retirees are encouraged to apply.