Published on November 20th, 2019 | by Millennium Magazine Staff0
Deliver Happiness, Earn Money, This Holiday Season
If earning money by bringing people presents intrigues you, there could be a great job available for you.
(NAPSI)—An increasing number of people in the United States—some 17 million a year according to the experts at the American Staffing Association—are earning extra income in new and creative ways during the holidays and beyond.
Temporary Jobs Available
If you or someone you care about would like to be among them, there could be good news for you.
You—and your car—can get a great job delivering presents and other packages during the holiday season—and you don’t even have to be Santa Claus to get the work.
As a Personal Vehicle Driver with UPS, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. It’s a full-time opportunity to work eight hours a day, five days a week, Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday. Equal parts reward and challenge, it’s a great opportunity to earn extra income, while gaining firsthand experience—and many UPS managers began their careers as seasonal drivers.
What You Need
According to UPS CEO David Abney, “If you’re looking to get a foot in the door to work for a great company and start a future career, then a seasonal personal vehicle driver is a great opportunity. Here’s what it takes.”
To quality, you must:
• Be 21 years of age or older
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Have had no at-fault accidents within the last three years
• Have had no moving violations within the last 12 months
• Have proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Have minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
• Be able to lift 70 pounds
What Your Vehicle Needs
Your vehicle should:
• Have no low rider suspensions, oversized rims
• Have no other company logos or markings
• Have no bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Be under 10,000 pounds and, if you drive a pickup truck, have a covered and secured bed
To apply for the job or learn about other available UPS seasonal positions, go to www.upsjobs.com.