Published on August 7th, 2018 | by Millennium Magazine Staff0
All Richland One Parents Need to Complete Annual Student Enrollment Verification
The clock is ticking. The new school year will start in about two weeks. Parents/guardians of all Richland One students are encouraged to complete the district’s annual online enrollment verification form before the start of the 2018-19 school year on August 20. This is especially important for students requiring bus transportation.
Online Sign-Up Is Simple
The online form gives parents/guardians a quick and easy way to:
- sign up for bus transportation for 2018-2019
- update their address, phone numbers and emergency contacts
Why This Is So Important
- By completing the online form, parents/guardians also will be able to complete the bus transportation application to ensure their child’s transportation needs can be met at the start of the school year. Failure to complete the form could result in students not being able to ride the bus.
- Completing the online form is also important for students who have alternative forms of transportation (such as car riders) so that the school staff have documentation of who is allowed to pick your child up from school.
- Providing updated contact information will ensure that parents/guardians continue to receive vital district/school messages and alerts, especially important during emergencies.
To learn more about the online enrollment verification process, go to the district website www.richlanone.org. Parents/guardians without computers or Internet access can use computers at district schools. Parents/guardians who would like more information should contact their child’s school or the Richland One Registrar’s Office at 231-6944.